Mill-Ore is proud to represent FLSmidth Krebs Hydrocyclone Technology.
FLSmidth Krebs is the world’s leading manufacturer of hydrocyclone classification equipment and has been serving the process industries since 1952. With over 60 years of successful involvement in equipment selection for classification, desliming and dewatering . Krebs has built an unsurpassed reputation for technical expertise, quality products and customer service excellence.
Experience and knowledge gained through successful completion of challenging worldwide projects has resulted in unique capabilities for problem solving in diverse fields. Specific markets where Mill-Ore has successfully applied Krebs Hydrocyclone Technology include:
- Mining – copper, nickel, iron ore, precious metals, phosphate, potash, titanium, industrial minerals & rare earth elements
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp and Paper
- Plastics and Other Recycling
- Power Generation
- Municipal and Wastewater
gMAX® Technology focuses on minimizing turbulence and maximizing tangential velocity to significantly advance cyclone performance. This is achieved through enhanced improvements to the inlet head, cone(s) and apex design. The result is:
- Finer, sharper particle separations (15 – 35%) at high capacity,
- Fewer cyclones required for optimal performance
- Wear life 3-4 times longer then conventional cyclones
- Operates at higher feed densities
- Operates at lower cyclone inlet pressure
- Can be retrofitted into existing installations
Available in sizes ranging from 2” to 33” diameter with 1” thick replaceable liners.
Contact Mill-Ore today with any of your separation applications inquiries.