Mill-Ore is proud to represent FLSmidth Krebs millMAX™ Technology.
After acquiring millMAX™ in 1991, FLSmidth Krebs has become a world leader in the supply of slurry pumps for extreme applications. Owing to it’s patented unique, on-line suction side wear clearance adjustment, the millMAX™ severe duty slurry pumps offers minimized cost per ton compared to conventional hard metal and rubber lined pumps. This patented design insures maximum wear life of the wet end components and optimum performance throughout the life of the pump. The key advantages to our customers are:
- Increased wear life – 50 to 100%
- Lower power consumption – 10 to 30%
- Even wear life of all wet end components
- Less production downtime
- Increased mill capacity
- Decreased OPEX
- millMAX™ – hard metal, single stage centrifugal pump specifically developed for severe duty grinding mill discharge duty. Size range 3×2 to 28×26 including specialized designs for high head and high pressure applications.
- slurryMAX – rubber lined, split casing, single stage centrifugal pump for general pumping, highly abrasive, corrosive and light chemical duty. Size range 2×2 to 16×14 including specialized high pressure applications.
- gravelMAX – hard metal, single stage centrifugal pump with 3 vane impeller and large cutwater clearance for extremely coarse, abrasive slurries and dredging duty. Size range 6×4 to 14×12.
- eMAX – single stage centrifugal pump which can be supplied lined in a multitude of materials or unlined. These pumps can be used for light slurry, chemical and corrosive applications. Size range 2×1.5 to 16×14.
- UMD™ – composite hard metal and rubber lined, single stage centrifugal pump specifically designed for extremely severe grinding mill discharge duty with very high flow rate requirements. Size range 16×14 to 38×34.
- vMAX – very robust, vertical cantilever hard metal recessed impeller pump suited for general floor sump of heavy abrasive or coarse particle slurries and media interstage transfer duty. Size range 2×2 to 8×8 with shaft lengths: 1.5m, 1.8m and 2.1m. NOTE: This pump product does not include the millMAX™ patented wear adjustment feature.
Contact Mill-Ore today with any of your slurry pumping application inquiries.