Mill-Ore Proudly Represents Thermo Vac.
For more than 35 years, Thermo Vac has been a world leader in engineering wear abating technologies. They provide custom quality solutions to abrasion problems. Thermo Vac offers composite technology which utilizes a variety of dissimilar materials that when bonded together form a system which is superior to the individual components. This system puts the best wear materials in the highest wear area and more cost effective materials in the less intense areas, all on the same surface. Milling applications for this product include:
WEAR SOLUTIONS / WEAR MATERIALS
- High Alumina Ceramic
- Silicon Carbide
- Tungsten Carbide
- Boron Carbide
- Specially Engineered Carbides and Oxides
- UHMW , Rubber , Urethane
- Trowelable Ceramic/Carbide Compounds
- Weld and dual wire spray overlays of new and pre-fabricated components for service in corrosive, erosive, high temperature (up to 2000 F working temperature) and high impact environments.
- Hard/Wear surfacing using nickel chrome, nickel chrome boron, chrome carbide, tungsten carbide or chrome cobalt.
- Weld and Wire Spray Overlays: Overlays can be applied to any base material of weldable quality. Carbon Steel, Chrome Moly, Low Alloy Steel, Stainless Steels, Inconels, Monel, NiHard, Castings.
- Typical overlays are: Chromium Carbide Boron, Chromium Cobalt (Stellite), Fused Tungsten Carbide/Nickel Chromium, Fused Tungsten Carbide/Vanadium Carbide, AshX, WearX, 300 – 400 Series S.S., 904L Duples Stainless, 2205, 2507 Hastelloy C-276, 686 CPT, Alloy 400, 600, 625, 800, Copper Nickel, Aluminum Bronze.
Mill-Ore has been utilizing Thermo Vac lined components for a multitude of mineral process application solutions to alleviate production downtime for its customers. These applications are but are not limited to:
- Cyclone Feed and Underflow Piping
- Gravity Separation Circuit Piping
- Pump and Cyclone Spools
- Underflow Launders and Chutes
- Material Handling Chutes, Boxes and Hoppers
- Any Area of High Abrasive Wear
Contact Mill-Ore to discuss and resolve your high abrasive wear issues.